“If we can’t save you a $500* per month, every month for 2 years, well give you $500*”
- This offer is promoted and managed by McCarthy Money, Level 4, The Park, 5 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113. ABN: 63 115 246 896
- McCarthy Money is the holder of Australian Credit Licence 391024
- In the event you are under the age of eighteen years (18) you are not entitled to participate in this offer. If you do not disclose you are under the age of eighteen years (18) and you enter into this agreement, then you shall not object to the agreement being cancelled and there will be no further claim from you in relation to this agreement.
- This offer is not a competition.
- To be eligible for either the savings on offer or the cash giveaway:
- $500* is only applicable to New South Wales residents. The offer of $200 will be for non New South Wales residents.
- You must be the owner on title of an Australian residential property that is the security for an Australian mortgage(s). If there is more than one owner on title, then the offer of $500* is not payable to each owner but one payment to all of them cumulatively. It will be the responsibility of the owners to agree and direct us as to how and to whom the $500* payment is made.
- All owners of the property are required to provide McCarthy Money their full contact and financial details plus other information as required upon request.
- You must comply with any reasonable request by McCarthy Money.
- You will need to attend a subsequent personal meeting with McCarthy Money (either in person or via skype or similar) for the purposes of McCarthy Money presenting the refinancing proposal to you after we have reviewed and assessed the preliminary financial information collected from you by McCarthy Money.
- McCarthy Money reserves the right not to produce the refinancing proposal and not meet with you in which case you will not be eligible for the offer.
- If and when McCarthy Money agree to meet with you in a subsequent personal meeting (either in person or via skype or similar) McCarthy Money will demonstrate how we will save you $500* each month for a minimum period of 24 months as a result of refinancing personal loans, credit card debts or mortgages.
- The subsequent personal meeting must take place unless otherwise agreed between the parties no later than 5pm, Friday 21st December 2018, whereupon the offer ends.
- In the event that McCarthy Money meets with you and we are not able to demonstrate how saving $500* per month over a 24-month period can be achieved we will credit your nominated bank account within 14 days with $500*.
The Company Policy on Management of Personal Information
What information do we collect?
The types of information gathered by McCarthy Money that we collect and hold about you could include:
- ID information such as your name, postal or email address, telephone numbers, and date of birth;
- other contact details such as social media handles;
- financial details; and
- other information we think is necessary.
How do we collect this information?
We collect most personal information directly from you. We might collect your information when you fill out a form with us, either directly or online, when you’ve given us a call or used our website.
We may also collect personal information from other companies that are able to disclose it to us, if it’s not practical to collect it from you. For example, we buy or obtain personal information from trusted sources to help us identify people who might be interested in hearing about our products.
How do we hold this information?
We store information in different ways, including in paper and electronic form. The security of your personal information is important to us and we take reasonable steps to protect it from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Some of the ways we do this are:
- security measures for access to our systems and physical records; and
- only giving access to personal information to a person who is verified to be able to receive that information.
We may store personal information physically or electronically with third party data storage providers. Where we do this, we use contractual arrangements to ensure those providers take appropriate measures to protect that information and restrict the uses to which they can put that information.
We are not likely to disclose your information to organisations overseas. However, we may store your information in cloud or other types of networked or electronic storage. As electronic or networked storage can be accessed from various countries via an internet connection, it’s not always practicable to know in which country your information may be held.
Why we collect information
Personal information is gathered by McCarthy Money for the purpose of using this information amongst corporations associated with McCarthy Money. This includes but is not limited to, McCarthy Group Pty Ltd (MCG), McCarthy Accountants Pty Ltd (MCA), Koala Blue Real Estate Pty Ltd (KBRE), Koala Blue Cairns Pty Ltd (KBC), McCarthy Group Financial Pty Ltd (MGF), McCarthy Money Pty Ltd (MM), Investment Property Central Pty Ltd (IPC) and any of their subsidiaries or associated companies collectively described as MCG Group.
The collection of your personal information is essential so that all of the professional organisations associated with your acquisition of an Investment Property can use the information we give to them so that they can establish a satisfactory investment program for you. That means we collect it to provide you with the best possible service.
We may need to disclose this information to financial institutions that need to make informed decisions about your credit worthiness and ability to service the loans you have applied for. They may in turn need to send this information to a third party associated with the lender to gain mortgage insurance on the loan they ultimately may offer to you.
We may wish to use your personal information to inform you of opportunities from our group of companies from time to time.
Access to the information
We will always give you access to your personal information unless there are certain legal reasons why we can’t.
In the event you require access to your personal information held by us then you are required to make application in writing to The General Manager, McCarthy Group Pty Limited PO Box 42 North Ryde BC NSW 1670. Alternatively, you can email the General Manager at email@example.com. A reply shall be made to you at the address we hold on file unless you instruct us otherwise within twenty-eight days (28) of receipt of your request.
How do you make a complaint?
If you have a complaint about how we handle your personal information, we want to hear from you. You are always welcome to contact us. You can contact us by using the details above.
We are committed to resolving your complaint and doing the right thing by our clients. Most complaints are resolved quickly, and you should hear from us within five business days.